In addition to a growing, highly respected healthcare industry, Northeast Ohio offers countless educational, recreation and entertainment options for everyone. Access to major sports, arts, Lake Erie Islands and 40,000 plus acres of parks offer are conveniently located across the region. We are proud of our diverse and growing suburbs as well as the continued development and expansion of our Urban City living communities. Northeast Ohio offers a large variety of affordable locations to live in and raise a family with the benefits of a large city close by.
Exceptional opportunity for a BE/BC Gastroenterologist to join a growing practice at Northeast Ohio's only Physician Owned Hospital
The GI physicians of Western Reserve Hospital Physicians, Inc. (WRHPI) are seeking a BE/BC fellowship-trained gastroenterologist to join their growing practice. New or recent GI fellows are strongly encouraged to apply.
This is an employed position with a current team of two well-respected physicians accompanied by advanced practice provider support (CNP). In this position the ideal candidate will perform both inpatient and outpatient procedures at one location, Western Reserve Hospital (WRH).
The ideal candidate will:
- Practice general outpatient and inpatient gastroenterology in one primary office and hospital
- Perform endoscopic procedures at our ASGE accredited Endoscopy center located on the WRH campus. (ERCP training and experience a plus but not required)
- Utilize state of the art Olympus scopes for MAC supported endoscopies
- Treat patients with a full range of gastrointestinal and hepatology disorders
- Work collaboratively in a physician centered employed practice that mirrors the benefits and characteristics provided in private practice
Competitive recruitment package includes:
- Guaranteed salary position commensurate with experience and MGMA guidelines
- 1:3 call schedule shared equally
- $6,000 stipend for CME, credentials and professional membership reimbursement
- Medical/Dental benefits as well as 401k plan and ample time off for vacation and CME
- This position does not qualify for J-1 waiver
Interested candidates should send a current CV to Andrea Misch, Manager, Physician Outreach, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Western Reserve Hospital, Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio, is an 83 bed, full-service, physician-owned and operated teaching hospital in Northeast Ohio. A 100% patient-centered organization, Western Reserve Hospital provides comprehensive healthcare services in medicine, surgery, emergency care, critical care, cardiology, extended care, and physical rehabilitation.
Formed by Western Reserve Hospital Partners in 2009, Western Reserve Hospital's physicians, staff, administrators and volunteers are leading the change in healthcare delivery by focusing on total patient satisfaction and convenience of care at all levels. Every patient is met with the highest quality, most professional and convenient healthcare available.Learn more about WRH at westernreservehospital.org.