Lose Weight With Your Own Team of Medical Experts
Western Reserve Hospital Weight Loss Services are here to help you achieve a better quality of life. Our team of specialists offer a Medical Weight Loss Program in addition to minimally invasive bariatric surgery, designed to help you recover from life’s challenges. Individualized plans of care and medical supervision is delivered directly by our skilled team that includes Board Certified Endocrinologists, who are also Obesity Medicine Diplomates, Board Certified General and Bariatric Surgeon, Nurse Coordinator, Certified Nurse Practitioners and Registered Dietitian to guide you on the journey to reach your weight loss goals.
Weight Loss Management
What to expect in the medical weight loss program:
- Initial assessment/phone call with our Nurse Coordinator to assess your needs
- Scheduled appointment and comprehensive in office meeting with one of our board certified physicians to obtain initial labs and vital signs
- Creation of a personalized plan of care tailored to your needs and weight loss goals
- Appointment with our Certified Nurse Practitioner, Registered Dietitian and Certified Diabetes Educator for guidance on meal planning
- Timely scheduled follow up appointments to assess progress and implement changes to plan as needed
- Patient resources and support materials to enhance your success in your weight loss journey
To schedule an appointment or learn about FREE information sessions, please contact Rachael Guido at (330) 650-5110 or email@example.com.
Appointments available at two convenient locations:
5655 Hudson Drive, Suite 110
Hudson, OH, 44236
P: (330) 650-5110
3033 State Road, Suite 203
Cuyahoga Falls, OH, 44221
P: (330) 926-3545
General surgery covers a wide spectrum of surgeries, including operations involving the gastrointestinal tract, liver, endocrine system, colon and other major body parts.