Thank you for choosing Western Reserve Hospital Physicians, Inc. Our goal is to deliver the highest-quality healthcare services available. We invite you to learn more about our patient centered services, our highly trained physicians and specialists and our convenient locations throughout the Northeast Ohio region. Our commitment to patient satisfaction guides our care and treatment to provide a comfortable, hassle-free experience as we attend to your well-being during each stage of your visit. We offer a variety of care services with physicians and specialists in bariatric surgery, cardiology, pain medicine, endocrinology, diabetes and nutrition management and education, head, neck and plastic surgery, general surgery, gastroenterology, otolaryngology, neurosurgery, vascular surgery, orthopedics and urgent care. Our locations in Akron, Cuyahoga Falls, Hudson, Stow, Streetsboro and Uniontown are here to meet your healthcare needs.
Our physicians and specialists are leading the change in healthcare delivery and patient satisfaction by meeting your treatment, care and recovery during each stage of your visit with us. Offering 11 conveniently located, state-of-the-art care facilities throughout the region, our professional staff are here to make your visit as comfortable as possible. Our network of physicians is built around our patients and we are committed to broadening our care services to more efficiently meet the healthcare needs of today and exceed the healthcare expectations of tomorrow.
Spotlight on Health
- Over 30 million Americans live with diabetes: 23.1 million are diagnosed and 7.2 million are undiagnosed
- You are at risk for developing prediabetes or type 2 diabetes if you…
- Are overweight
- Are age 45 or older
- Have an immediate family member with type 2 diabetes
- Are physically active less than 3 times per week
- Our endocrinology team and diabetes specialists are dedicated to the diagnosis and specific treatment of type 2 diabetes, offering continual glucose monitoring, insulin pumps, nutrition education and management and more
- For more information on National Diabetes Month, visit diabetes.org